The hardest thing about older cars is knowing what all needs to be done, and more the time to do repairs, to get a good cost estimate before approving work. My initial repair was high; however Keith, Klink, and everyone we talked to were pleasant, professional, and focused on our needs. I wish there was a way of knowing how much labor would be required for the repairs in advance, but I both understand and accept the explanations we were given. – How can we better meet your needs?
I'm thankful for the patience and understanding of Keith Hollis. He takes the time and effort to explain everything to us. We are not mechanically inclined; and we've got our fingers crossed this MGB will be a fun car for Mary to drive, and not something that takes a lot of tinkering and money. Time will tell. – Please leave any final comments about your visit here.
- 10/10 – How satisfied were you with the friendliness of our service staff?
- 10/10 – How satisfied were you that the service staff listened and understood your needs?
- 8/10 – How satisfied were you with the service staff’s ability to have your vehicle ready when promised?
- 10/10 – How satisfied were you with the length of time required to complete the service work?
- 8/10 – How satisfied were you with the explanation of repairs and charges?
- 8/10 – How satisfied were you with the quality of service work performed on your vehicle?
- 10/10 – Overall, how would you rate the experience of your last visit?
- 10/10 – How likely is it that you would recommend us to a friend or colleague?
Kevin Troller – 28 Apr 17 – Add public reply