Based on my first visit on 9/2/2014, the service and staff were a perfect 10. Mike and his staff are very friendly and really are experts on the Mini Cooper. The facility is very clean and I had my oil change and maintenance done in half the time or less than it would have taken at my dealer in The Woodlands (and I live in town). Plus, the oil and fuel additive used are the very best. For the convenience and other factors mentioned above, going to Motorcars Ltd. for this kind of service is well worth any price premium. I do wish Motorcars Ltd. would take AMEX, as that is my preferred way of paying for more expensive services, such as brake pad replacement which my car will need soon. – How can we better meet your needs?
- 10/10 – How satisfied were you with the friendliness of our service staff?
- 10/10 – How satisfied were you that the service staff listened and understood your needs?
- 10/10 – How satisfied were you with the service staff’s ability to have your vehicle ready when promised?
- 10/10 – How satisfied were you with the length of time required to complete the service work?
- 10/10 – How satisfied were you with the explanation of repairs and charges?
- 10/10 – How satisfied were you with the quality of service work performed on your vehicle?
- 10/10 – Overall, how would you rate the experience of your last visit?
- 10/10 – How likely is it that you would recommend us to a friend or colleague?
Jim Ayres – 08 Sep 14 – Add public reply