Guess D90s are not familiar to the shop. Claimed my new to me D90 was overheating, and asked if the engine driven fan was in order. Was there supposed to be an electric cooling fan I asked? "No." Next weekend I spotted a D90 in a parking lot and a quick check showed an electric cooling fan mounted in front of the condenser. Checked my vehicle and the fan was missing, the wire clipped (and not terminated), and the indentation of the fan was still apparent on the condenser. Turns out the fan is supposed to come on with the A/C which explains why the D90 was overheating when shop parked it with engine on and A/C running. Not the kind of troubleshooting I expect. – How can we better meet your needs?
- 8/10 – How satisfied were you with the friendliness of our service staff?
- 5/10 – How satisfied were you that the service staff listened and understood your needs?
- 8/10 – How satisfied were you with the service staff’s ability to have your vehicle ready when promised?
- 8/10 – How satisfied were you with the length of time required to complete the service work?
- 9/10 – How satisfied were you with the explanation of repairs and charges?
- 7/10 – How satisfied were you with the quality of service work performed on your vehicle?
- 6/10 – Overall, how would you rate the experience of your last visit?
- 5/10 – How likely is it that you would recommend us to a friend or colleague?
Chris dez. – 10 Sep 14 – Add public reply