In an imperfect world, working on imperfect vehicles, I would simply ask you to stay the course. Very friendly greeting. sincere interest in the problem and a commitment to making it right. You have the winning formula. – How can we better meet your needs?
Excellent service and a I was treated like a close friend by every member of the staff that I met. I deeply appreciate the work done and the very friendly welcome that I receive with each visit or with each inquiry. Thank you so much. – Please leave any final comments about your visit here.
- 10/10 – How satisfied were you with the friendliness of our service staff?
- 10/10 – How satisfied were you that the service staff listened and understood your needs?
- 10/10 – How satisfied were you with the service staff’s ability to have your vehicle ready when promised?
- 10/10 – How satisfied were you with the length of time required to complete the service work?
- 10/10 – How satisfied were you with the explanation of repairs and charges?
- 10/10 – How satisfied were you with the quality of service work performed on your vehicle?
- 10/10 – Overall, how would you rate the experience of your last visit?
- 10/10 – How likely is it that you would recommend us to a friend or colleague?
Lyndon W. Ellis III – 27 Jul 19 – Add public reply